I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Section 8.1 - Language of Motion
BC Science 10
2. Travelling equal displacements in equal time intervals.
4. Uniform motion is represented as a straight line on this type of graph.
5. A straight line on a graph that slants down to the right.
8. The difference between the initial time and final time.
9. A smooth curve or straight line on a graph that most closely fits the general shape outlined by the points.
10. A vector quantity that descirbes a specific point.
11. An object at rest has a graph line that can be described as this.
12. Quantities that describe magnitude and also include direction.
1. Describes straight-line distance as well as direction.
3. A straight line on a graph that slants up to the right.
6. A scalar quantity that describes length.
7. The size of a measurement.
Make Your Own Crossword Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live